Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Can It Be? Kadin's THREE!





January 12, 2010

Dear Passionate Kadin David,

Kid, you are w-i-l-d! What I mean is you are wildly full of so much expression, energy, and emotion that parenting you is never dull. And now you're THREE years little, buddy! Happy, happy third birthday, my affectionate boy!

When you were being knit together in my womb, I prayed God would allow you to be a genuine companion, friend to your siblings. Well, you certainly have been that. I love to see you with "Lopa" and "Babee Autumn" and how you interact with Joshua and "Reena." True, I am often concerned with how physical you are but I know it is just because you're just a little ball of love.
As far details on who the Kadin is at this point (i.e. a few months before turning 3), you were potty trained WAAAAY easier and quicker than your big sibs, all praise to God. You can hang with Joshua and Saraina and are considered one of the "bigger ones." You're fully a talker though not many cannot understand you at this point. You are tough but have started making your spills look more intense than they really are (thanks to others in our fam who do that). You have the tightest little thighs I've ever seen and look like you're training to be a future Iron Man.

And, because you're always cracking us up, here's a short video clip of you tonight which is evidence of how crazy you are. Oh, how we love you, little guy!


Oh, Special K, use that energy for our amazing savior! May God use your passion to draw many, many souls to Him!

love, mommy

2 comments:

Team Whitney said...

We love you, Kadin! Happy Birthday!

Bethany said...

I can't believe it! What a fun video.. I can understand Kadin when he talks now!!