Friday, June 05, 2009

Potty Training & Toilet Paper

Sorry about the brief interruption in my four part series on Treasuring My Kiddos but since my last post was about how I am treasuring my big boy Kadin, I thought that this would be the perfect time to share a brief update on potty training and tp.

I recently went to CVS and got 36 rolls of toilet paper for $11.64 plus tax. The cashier was looking at me like I was crazy and said, "Wow! This must be a really good deal!"

Let's see... we've got three adults and now three kiddos using the potty. The kiddos are not yet proficient in getting toilet paper for themselves without dropping it in the potty, letting the entire roll UNroll, or without stuffing a third of it in their hand to wipe. We use some serious tp, folks.

That's why I'm thrilled to enter a free toilet paper giveaway from the peeps at Alice. Yes, I am entering to win a YEAR SUPPLY of FREE TOILET PAPER!!!

Wanna join me? Go here and get yo' roll on!

No comments: