Thursday, May 07, 2009

Today is the National Day of Prayer

Did you know that today is the National Day of Prayer?

Well, although it was already marked on my Dualview Planner, I highlighted and wrote, "Make a list of what to pray for with the kiddos." Our kiddos have really become interested in and excited about speaking to the Creator of the Universe and so I didn't want to miss the opportunity to join with others across our land to pray. So, during our Circle Time I will make a list of things they want to pray for. But, I've already got a good list to begin with.

If you're wanting a list, a starting point really, for what to pray for, can I encourage you to check out Randy Alcorn's blog post from Tuesday of this week? And then pray to the One who made you, sustains you, loves you, and desires you to be conformed to His image.

No comments: