Monday, December 08, 2008

Ebates - Update!

Yipee! I got my first Ebates check! I got a little over $16 for buying some stuff online (some even purchased with gift cards so it really cost me nothing!!!)!

Most recently, I reserved a minivan for our big trip east and between the cashback through our credit card, using our Costco membership discount (though I think we're still going to cancel our membership soon), AND Ebates, I got a sweet dealio! Praise God!

William was so surprised that I actually got a check in the mail for a few purchases that he signed up as well. As a result, we both have $10 credited to us! Wahoo! He used it to buy me a Christmas gift! Hmmm... I wonder what it is?!?!?!

In case you're interested, sign up HERE and we'll both make a little cashola! (And just as a tip, whenever I sign up for these kinds of things, I ALWAYS use a separate email account, not our main fam one. It keeps things a bit more organized and hassle-free.)

Oh- and if you're wondering what I'm talking about go HERE for the quick lowdown on why someone should use Ebates.



Happy saving!

No comments: