Thursday, November 06, 2008

Need Prayer

My perspective has changed. Once again. Lately I'd been complaining with potty training the Big Girl. I hated she wet her pants over and over again. She'd run out of pants all the time.

Well, pee ain't nothin'!

She moved from wetting her pants to pooping in her pants. And I'm talking four days in a row. And one while Ms. Lee was babysitting! (BLee, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!) So, my new thinking was poop was the worst.

Well, for the last couple of days we've been battling puke. Pee and poop ain't nothin'! Vomit is the worst!

If you would, please, please pray for our fam. I've got a stomach like iron but even I am fighting the nausea. Today has been the toughest. Trying to care for kiddos (one who's sick and another who I've got to nurse) while I feel like I'm going to lose it is very hard.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Barbie@ Mamaology said...

Praying for you my friend...and unfortunately understanding all too well what you are going through.

We too have that bug:(.

Better days are ahead:)!!!

sarah k said...

ooh, I will be praying for you, Kia!

Team Whitney said...

I've been praying since I read this a couple of days ago. I hope that the illness isn't spreading.

Much love.

Katie said...

We'll pray.