Monday, November 03, 2008

the Election




I'm excited to vote tomorrow. It is a privilege but also my duty. And I'm talking about my DUTY as a woman who professes to be a follower and disciple of Christ. One of our pastors did an exceptional job reminding our church why we need to vote from 1 Timothy 1:1-4.


And with that in mind, I am voting for life... yet MY HOPE IS IN CHRIST. Not in ANY politician or political party, for that matter.


Regardless of your thoughts on the election, go and VOTE. And here's a little perk for you. Go to the following link for info on how to get FREE STARBUCKS COFFEE, FREE BEN & JERRY'S ICE CREAM and a FREE KRISPY KREME DONUT just for voting!


And after you vote, take comfort knowing that Jesus reigns and His kingdom will not end! Hallelujah!

No comments: