This morning before Pops left for his chiro appt. (yes! He's going to a chiropractor! So am I AND Paloma!) I headed to Walgreens as soon as they opened. I had some Walgreens $$ to spend (Register Rewards).
Here's what my transaction looked like:
2 Nabisco Oreos on sale for 2/$5
1 gal 2% milk for $2.79
2 Wrigley gum packs for $1.19 each
Joy dish soap for $1.79
3 boxes of cereal (Rice Krispies) on sale for 3/$7
Total b4 any discounts: $18.96 (not including tax)
- 1.04 for gum (Walgreens coupon)
- 1.19 for gum (buy 1 get one Manufacturer coupon!)
- .80 for Joy dish soap (Walgreens coupon)
- .30 for Joy dish soap (Manufacturer coupon)
- 10.00 (Register Rewards from previous visit)
Total came to $5.86 (including tax)
I used $4.17 from my Walgreens gift card (from my August Walgreens rebate) and got my grand total out-of-pocket down to $1.69!
Oh- and I earned $3 in Register Rewards for my next visit to Walgreens!
Thank You, Lord, for helping me navigate my way through the coupon world. May You receive ALL the glory!