Friday, July 04, 2008

Dear Baby #4...

from May 21, 2008

Dear Baby #4,

We're less than 7 weeks away from holding you in our arms, IF you follow the pattern of your siblings! But something tells me you're gonna be different.

For the first time, your Daddy and I are in disagreement on whether we think you're a boy or a girl. No, I think at this point we're just clueless and can go either way in our "feeling" of BOY versus GIRL. For the first few weeks of the pregnancy I thought girl. Nope. That's not true. I thought you were one of two growing in my belly! But, the ultrasounds confirmed that you were traveling solo. Anyway, after finding out there was only one of you in my womb, I thought you were a boy but for the past couple of months I've been "feeling girl." Just a few ago, however, Daddy tells me he thinks you're a boy, without a doubt.

Either way, we are focusing on selecting a name for you. We've got one boy and one girl name but we are really trusting God to give us confirmation. We hope you'll appreciate whatever name we go with because you'll have with you till the Lord gives you your new name in Heaven!

Whether boy or girl, we adore you and can't wait for you to meet the rest of the fam! And as your mom whom God has allowed me to carry you in my womb, I feel I know you best... aside from the Lord! You are SO incredibly active. Each movement is precious to me. I will never tire of feeling your little body parts poke and prod and push as they are GIFTS from God.

Yes, you are indeed a WANTED child. But, if you have anything to do with it, would you please wait till Daddy is home before making your grand entrance? Let's not try to out do Saraina or Kadin in "how fast you can arrive once getting to the hospital."

I love you,

Mommy







No comments: