Monday, May 19, 2008

Do You Have A Great Camera?

So, our camera broke yesterday as William and I were taking our hospital tour. Talk about bummed! But, thankfully, it broke NOW opposed to when Baby #4 arrives!

My question to all you in cyberspace is: do you LOVE your digital camera and IF so, what do you have? We're looking to not spend a lot (obvious, I know!) but get a camera that zooms well, allows us to capture those kid-moments which come and go all too frequently, and takes a decent short video.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kodak has been great for us. You can go as low as the 4megapixel(?) one and still get great pics that can go up to an 8x10. I think that they sell them just about everywhere now.

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

I have a Nikon Coolpix it is great. Zooms, Video and recorder plus so much more. I love it.
Aunt Agnese

Kellee said...

Hey Kia!!! This is Kellee...Williams remember me? I really hope so. Anyway I have a wonderful camera that I love. It's a Panasonic DMC-TZ3. I don't know all about megapixels and all that stuff but I know my pictures look really good. Just wanted to let you know and I also want to say hi since I haven't heard from you in a while. Nikki told me that you moved to Chicago. I'm actually coming to Chicago in August and I was wondering if you could recommend some sights to go see or maybe if downtown is where we should stay. Anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated. By the way your kids are adorable. My daughter turns 7 on Monday.