Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gearing up for Baseball

This Saturday is a day Joshua has been waiting for as he gets to drive in the "Dedda" (Jetta) with Daddy to "Sigago" (Chicago) to meet up with Grandad and Uncle Freeman to see his first CUBS GAME! Here are some pictures of the kiddos excited about baseball. As you will see, we are in need of some professional shots! We can never get all three kids together and looking in the same direction at the same time! Urgh!

Oh- Saraina has on her pink Cubs shirt in some of the pics too.
And a special note to Grandad: Joshua has his clothes all set out for Saturday. He even decided to wear his red pants opposed to jeans. I suppose he may change his mind if he finds out you or Uncle Freeman are wearing jeans!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey William,
Where are my cubs tickets. I thought I was going to be the 1st to take the kids!!!!! Have a great time, and enjoy the park. I hear it is a great place, and I am sure your son will really have a great time :-)
Annie/Vanguard mgt.