Monday, March 03, 2008

Another Recommendation

I was not intending to blog today but I checked Randy Alcorn's blog and was reminded of the fallen world in which we live. Being pregnant may make me extra sensitive to these issues but I hope not.

Anyway, if you've got a moment, check THIS out. And here is his concluding paragraph (to let you see what he's blogging about today):

I do not believe Margaret Sanger was insincere or incorrect in everything she said and did. Nor do I believe most people who support abortion rights are racists, any more than I believe there are no racists among prolifers. I do believe that regardless of motives, a closer look at both the history and present strategies of the prochoice movement suggests that “abortion for the minorities” may not serve the cause of racial equality nearly as much as the cause of white supremacy.

In God I trust,
~kia

No comments: