Friday, February 08, 2008

Kadin's One Year Stats, Joshua's Three Stats

I never put this info on the blog (and seeing how I haven't written anything in any baby books in about a year!) I thought I should document it before I forget!

Kadin turned ONE on the 12th of January and weighed in at 18 pounds 4 ounces. Another lightweight, so far. We call him our chunk but I guess we've been wrong! And I guess we should NOT have turned his car seat around. Oh well. We're not turning it back!

And he's also small vertically too. He measured in at 2 feet 5 inches tall. I think he's going to be like my cousin Rasheed (who was also born on his birthday) who's on the shorter side but is strong. I'm talking no fat to be seen anywhere.

Joshua weighed in at a whopping 31 pounds and measured 3 feet 2.5 inches tall at his 3-year check-up. We were shocked because we just knew he was pushing 40 big ones but... not yet.

(And FYI, Saraina-bug is still only 22 pounds. We project Kadin will surpass her in weight in less than a year.)

No comments: