Thursday, January 10, 2008

Who Likes Pictures of Themselves?

So my sister emailed and ask me to put a picture of me on the blog. She wants to see how large I am. (Whatcha think, Seve? I should've put on a black shirt since black is always slimming!)

So, although I despise being in pictures, William snapped a couple of me this morning before he went to work.

Explanations for the kiddos if you look back one day and are embarrassed by their mama:

1 - I don't bother to get "dressed" since the days I do I end up spilling bleach on myself or getting spit up or pee or poop on my clothes.

2 - I am all about comfort and warmth these days. Even showering falls behind being warm and comfortable.

3 - I'm a work in progress! But, haven't you read that "though our outer self is wasting way our inner self is being renewed"?
And the pictures I dread...

No comments: