Friday, October 19, 2007

A Recommendation

This is such a hot button topic. I'm imagining people's responses to some of my other posts on this topic but if there is one thing the Lord has impressed on me (which I'll try and write on later) is that I must ACT when He is prompting me to act. So...

Randy Alcorn's book WHY PRO-LIFE? is excellent! I read it in one day - a major feat for me. Seriously, I cannot recommend it enough. Any book that causes you to run to God is a winner!

Here's quote from it,

"One thing is for certain: If abortion really does kill children and harm women, then there's too much at stake to stand on the fringes and do nothing." (Chapter 1, last paragraph)

Also, if you've got school-aged kiddos, participate in the Day of Silence which will be held on October 23rd. And if you come across a kid with red tape over their mouths, encourage them as they go against our culture and stand silently for Truth.

No comments: