Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Gift That Gives

So, if you don't know, I turned 33 earlier this month. Okay, so 33 is not like turning 30 or 50 or 60 but it is significant to me! In fact, every birthday I have is very meaningful because I'm reminded again of God's mercy. I mean, let's face it. I didn't to anything to earn my salvation. And I definitely don't deserve His mercy.



I enjoyed all the cards, gifts, and special times with my family but there was one gift that did stand out a bit.



Now, I'm only sharing this to give others this idea in case you're like me and never had this thought!



My TX fam donated $33 dollars in honor of my 33rd bday to the Pregnancy Information Center that we support. How kind and honoring! (Thanks, T, C, E, & A)



So, in case you're running out of gift ideas as the Christmas season approaches consider supporting a ministry in honor of someone. Talk about eternal benefits!

No comments: