Thursday, September 06, 2007

Pictures and a Video

Things remain busy. Don't think we'll ever be out of the "busy season." (Does a "nonbusy season" even exist?) I've been wanting to post updates on my 90 Days in the Bible, our 6 months in IL, the Planned Parenthood mess, and potty training but perhaps another time.


Solio Deo Gloria,

~kia






Here are some pictures for you to check out...




Kadin with his classic look


Saraina and Joshua continue to like "bean play" and I

continue to get much practice in discipline as a result!



Kadin all giggles



Kadin after getting his hair "styled" at bedtime.




And this is a look outside our kitchen window right now. I don't think I'll be going to the grocery store after all...



And finally a video of Kadin a few weeks ago.
video

No comments: