Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Kadin - SIX MONTHS OLD (on July 12th)

Happy half birthday to me!!!! Am I adorable or what?!

See my double dimples?

Hey, lay off the hair-do, will ya? Unless you plan on speaking to my parents about it, I don't want to hear about it.



I am so easily excited.
In fact, I spend most of my time with my mouth wide open.


I don't enjoy speaking too much but LOVE giggling.
I am a very gifted giggler.


And my hair in the picture above looks pretty sharp to me, by the way.


I watch my big brother and sister a lot.
I learn much of what to do and what not to do.


Joshua and Saraina are very good with me. Their name for me is K-K.


Like I said before, I get SOOOO excited and am quite expressive. And my parents ADORE me. I have a very special place in my Mommy's heart, even though I get the shaft a lot. If you are the third born, you know what I mean! The older sibs often get a little too much attention.


Here's a little tip for you other third born babies: you get special one-on-one attention with your Mommy by waking up in the middle of the night - way beyond the "they should be sleeping through the night" season. She'll be too exhausted from her day to NOT feed you! Shhhh! Our little secret!!!! Let me know if it works for ya. Thank me later.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy half birthday, cutie!