Thank you for ALL you do! Here's a brief re-cap of the last 24 hours or so...
- you got up at 4 am, did your AM routine, met with the Lord
- you took care of me when my back went out
- you took care of Kadin when my back went out, bringing him to me for feedings and then taking him right back
- you packed up some boxes, the TV, then drove to the store with Kadin to get me some IcyHot
- you went to work
- you came home from work and loaded up the van for a quick run to the house
- you took out 15-20 loads of yard waste and trash
- you put on the new toilet seats (because I stubbornly refuse to sit on the ones that were in the house!)
- you drove all over the state and purchased my finds on Craigslist (electric dryer, bed)
- you cleaned up more at the house
- you hauled more stuff alone to the house
- you fixed lights switches and made it easier for me to go into the basement
- you woke up this morning and joyfully rose to get started on all the Lord has in store for you today
- you keep going like the Energizer Bunny!
Thank you for ALL you do and not making me feel bad for being completely useless.
Thank you for living out Matthew 5:16: In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
i love you,