Daddy is at Care Group right now and Mommy is folding clothes so this was the perfect time for me to sneak out of my crib and write a quick HELLO.
Sorry it’s been so long – 10 days to be exact – but things have been really busy. The big news these past 10 days is as follows:
* Saraina pooped without any “assistance” on Sunday, day 8. Praise God. Please keep praying for my little Sister.
Other stuff we’d like to share is:
· Grammy in NJ had a birthday last week on March 8th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Grammy!!!! We can’t wait to give you hugs and kisses again like we did on our visit in February!
· Grandad and Grammy in IL had tornadoes near their home over the weekend but they are okay. Don’t you think they should move to a safer place like… Maryland???? I do!
· Daddy became a care group leader. (I don’t really get what this means. He’s been caring for and leading our family for as long as I’ve been born so what’s the big deal?)
· Mommy had her NINTH SPIRITUAL BIRTHDAY last week on March 9th.
· Uncle Freeman AND Auntie Jenny in Chicago are celebrating birthdays this week – March 15th and 16th. How cool is that having a husband and a wife celebrating their birthdays one day apart! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We hope we get to see you guys over the summer!
In closing, here are some pictures for you all to enjoy!
Hugs and Kisses,j
Saraina in pink
Joshua kissing Saraina
Saraina sitting up
Joshua enjoying being outside for a walk
Joshua "feeding" himself Cheerios with milk